If you are facing demands to censor your work, or have a question about how to manage a free speech issue within your workplace or school, please get in touch via the form at the bottom of this page.
Initial consultations are free. Thereafter Index can either refer you to someone from our network of professional experts or provide bespoke support through consultancy services, workshops or training.
Some examples of the kind of services we offer include:
- Workshops on the principle of freedom of expression for secondary schools
- Training for businesses and non-profit organisations on managing diverse opinion
- Consultation on individual issues such as potential censorship of written works
- Support for arts organisations looking to mount challenging work or addressing issues such as online harassment of performers
- Bespoke workshops and talks on topics such as theatre censorship, media freedom and the protection of freedom of expression on university campuses
To request more information, please use the form at the bottom of this page.